9. Read the instructions about ‘getting well soon from the flu’. Then answer the questions:
1. Eat some food to give your body energy. Try to eat even if you don’t feel hungry.
2. Take enough rest. Stay at home.
3. Drink a lot of liquids.
4. Eat some fresh fruits.
5. Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Be careful to use your own glass and plate. You don’t want to spread the virus to others.
a. What do you take to give your body energy?
b. Why should you take enough rest, some food and drink a lot of liquids when you get the flu?
c. What will you do to prevent virus from spreading?
a. Food and liquids.
b. To get well soon.
c. To prevent the virus from spreading I cover my mouth with the tissue or a handkerchief while coughing or sneezing.
10. Read the information and procedures about ‘getting familiar with a new place’. Then answer the questions:
1. Salman’s family has recently moved into the Green Wood area of the city.
2. Salman does not know the neighborhood well yet.
3. He decides to find out where is what in the neighborhood.
4. He asks somebody to get to his new neighborhood.
a. Where has Salman’s family recently moved in?
b. Why should he decide to find out the different places of his neighborhood?
c. How does he become familiar with his neighborhood?
a. Green Wood area of the city.
b. To know his neighborhood well.
c. He decides to find out the different places of his new neighborhood.
He asks somebody to get to the places.
Thus, he becomes familiar with his neighborhood.
ইকবাল খান, প্রভাষক, বীরশ্রেষ্ঠ মুন্সী আব্দুর রউফ পাবলিক কলেজ, ঢাকা